COHNS’s Fund Mini-Fellowship Program
The Fund is pleased to offer a new program to ACTIVE MEMBERS of the Canadian Society of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery in the form of a grant to assist those who wish to acquire a new surgical skill or enhance their expertise in a subspecialty area of otolaryngology.
The COHNS Fund Mini-Fellowship Program is—
- Opened to all ACTIVE members, in good standing, of the CSOHNS.
- $2,000 will be granted for appropriate training of 1 week or more.
- The mini-fellowship must consist of either one-on-one training or a hands-on course. Attendance at meetings and symposia will NOT be considered.
- Applications will be dealt with on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE basis and a maximum of 5 mini-fellowships will be awarded each year.
- Preference will be given to “community” based applicants who do not have other sources of funding.
TO APPLY please download the application form from the link below, complete it and return it by FAX (519) 846-9529 or REGULAR MAIL to 68 Gilkison Street, Elora, ON N0B 1S0. FOR SECURITY REASONS DO NOT USE EMAIL.
The application will be distributed to 3 reviewers blinded to applicant information. Successful candidates will be expected to provide a brief summary of their experience for publication in the Society’s newsletters / eNews.